domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Me, myself and I




I’m 15 years and I meet in February 16. I was born in Motril, in 1997. I live with my parents and my sister un a house in the neighborhood of San José. I love to visit my grandparets ¡, too at my uncles but also don´t see a lot. Since I was little practiced sport, from de rythmic gymnastic even karate. I have been in athletics, but for problems in the family. I couldn't go on, but I keep running all the days. I love to eat my favourute food is junks food but coocked corns I also love. I love music, especially reggae. I more in love even Ángel, my boyfriend, is one more of my family now. I love read books, I love biology and physics, but no for me either physic. I would like to dedicate to phychology or I also like the race directions and executives of companis and law. I'm very concerned Spain's economy it seems outrageous what the goverment is doing there now. Instead of improving the country are getting worse.
Kiss, Andrea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario